Please honor each others’ practice and the sanctuary of the studio with the following observances:
- Remove your shoes upon entering the studio.
- Remove dangling and protrusive jewelry.
- Perfumes/colognes. Please DO NOT wear perfumes or colognes in practice.
- DO NOT chew gum during practice (this is for your safety as well as to respect others)
- Turn all mobile devices OFF or on SILENT. (no vibrate mode)
- Observe a noble silence upon entering the studio (class may be getting started or ending).
- Open and close doors gently and slowly to keep noise to a minimum.
- Bring as little into the studio as possible (bags, books, etc) we have little to no storage space.
- Place your mat down and roll it out. Do not drop it down.
- If you must leave class early or arrive late please honor the practice of the group by being as silent as possible.
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING FOR YOGA CLASS:
- Comfortable and stretchy pants and tops. Women, sports bras are recommended.
- No shoes. Socks are not recommended but we leave that to your discretion
- Bring a towel for sweat.
- Bring water.
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING FOR TAI CHI CLASS:
- Wear soft-soled indoor shoes (or wipe down the soles of outside dirt and grit)
- Wear loose-fitting pants and tops.