In true Academy Award fashion I can see myself at the podium:
“I want to thank my mother, my brother, my dog (may she rest in peace), my cats, my fish, my first grade teacher Mrs. Garcia….Oh and #LOVELANSING!”
Folks, this has been an amazing day, week, month…you pick. And it’s all because of you guys. Really.
So this is a thank you to:
- #Lovelansing for embracing Just B Yoga
- Capital Area Women Literary Magazine for their recent interview.
- Suban Nur Cooley for coming to class and conquering her fears
- The McKissic family. (you know who you are)
- Emily for being my right, left and 10th hand.
- Jena McShane for making us look so GORGEOUS!
- Grace United Methodist Church for opening their doors to 35 of us yesterday!!!! (a new record)
Many of you know I teach power yoga. And you could limit the significance of power to a physical translation.
But I truly believe we are practicing a more “empowering” practice.
We are practicing the power of DOING (not just talking).
We are practicing the power of POSITIVE.
We are practicing the power of WE.