We are opening for some weekend classes on a trial basis, starting with June 5.
Here are the Covid Studio Guidelines:
- Teacher WILL BE MASKED
- Students: Masks recommended, not required. Vaccines recommended, but no passport check.
- There will be NO yoga pose adjustments or touch by the teacher. Teacher will walk through the room.
- 6-person class limit. 10 person studio limit
- NO CASH OR CARD TRANSACTIONS at the studio. Pay online ahead. Drop-ins discouraged.
- Enter the FRONT door
- AC and an air purifier are running during the summer
- Bring your own mat. No yoga blankets or bolsters will be used.
- Studio blocks and straps can be used. Please spray with disinfectant after use.
- Use paper towels in the bathroom
- Hand sanitizer is available.
DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO WITH ANY COLD OR FLU SYMPTOMS. i.e. fever, cough, short of breath, congestion, runny nose.
Check the class schedule for online and in-person classes.